Saturday, February 22, 2014

Vegan Recipes: Blood Orange, Soy Yoghurt, Granola & Pomegranate Molasses


Pomegranate Molasses. Where would I have been without this ingredient during Veganuary? Down in the dumps for sure. I used it in practically everything, from dressings, marinades, dipping sauces and just as a drizzle. We were entering blood orange season when I started being vegan so it was perfect timing to combine two great tasting things.

Serves 1

1 blood orange, skin removed and sliced across into rounds
1 tsp pomegranate molasses
150g soy yoghurt
Small handful of granola

1. Place yoghurt in bowl, drizzle with pomegranate molasses.
2. Top with oranges and granola, plan your summer holidays.

Next up: Miso - a vegan's best friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there very cool site!! Man .. Excellent ..
Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?

I'm happy to seek out numerous helpful info right here in the post, we'd like work out more strategies on this regard,
thank you for sharing. . . . . .

my web blog ... panic disorder